99 years ago, on July 1, 1923, the company Walter Graf u. Co. was founded in Schmiedefeld am Rennsteig in Thüringen. (On January 1, 2000, the company merged with the English John Poulten Ltd. to form Poulten & Graf GmbH). Walter Graf and another 15 employees produced a wide range of glass injection syringes, as the catalog shows. Today we still have glass and record syringes in our program. However, only the most common syringes with Luer, Record and Luer Lock cones.
P.S. Also today the information about our company vacation should not be missing. From 1.8. to 12.8.22 we will be on holiday.