VOLAC Glass Pasteur Pipettes
All VOLAC Glass Pasteur Pipettes are precision made from carefully selected tubing (soda lime glass, borosilicate glass, soda lime glass with Cerium). And we produce on fully automatic machines ensuring total uniformity of production.
Tips and tapers are centred and can be checked by rolling the pipettes on a flat surface. Length and taper of the tips are carefully controlled. Constrictions for plugging are neatly formed at a uniform distance from the fire polished end.
Constrictions are heat formed which avoids weaknesses or contamination of the glass found when moulding or tooling processes are used (ISO7712).
Glass Pasteur Pipettes are made with a slightly heavier wall thickness to provide the best quality product allied to greater strength to give lower breakages during transit and reduced risk of breakage in use or when fitting PVC teats.
Volac Glass Pasteur Pipettes are available either plain, plugged with non-absorbent roving or pre-plugged and sterilised in ethylene oxide (EtO).
- available in standard sizes 150 mm, 230 mm, plain or plugged, sterilised or non-sterile
- inner diameter 1.00 mm +/- 0.1 mm, further diameters on request
- made of soda lime glass, soda lime glasss with cerium or borosilicate glass
- ’50 dropper’ pipettes also available
- superior wall thickness as standard
- we supply all standard pipettes with ‘sealed points’ and break marks on request
We have a range of VOLAC Glass Pasteur Pipettes sizes to choose from.
If you have any questions about this product or would like to place an order, please contact us here
View other products in the Volumetric Glassware range here
Poulten & Graf supply precision made VOLAC FORTUNA® Volumetric Glassware. We provide laboratory products in Germany, England and across the whole of Europe